Pages

Slider

Monday, December 30, 2013

Nursery Highlight: Savannah Spoiling and beyond

Yeah another fun nursery highlight... this comes pre baby shower but post Christmas. Baby W got a little spoiled at the various households. I promise to highlight all the other fun gifts and nursery contributions soon so please do not feel left out but I have been meaning to post some of this stuff for a long time. 
As everyone knows I am pretty spoiled when it comes to family and friends. Baby W is lucky that I have worked up such great connections for him LOL. This past fall, Christina and I decided to take our mothers on a fun trip to Savannah Georgia. Well over the last 6 months months these women (+Papa Grimm) have really found some treasures. 

Mrs. Ferrini appeased Christina and I one weekend and decided to dive right in and pretty much assist in the design of the entire nursery. Luckily, we made some steals at IKEA with the changing table organizer on wheels and a cute yellow side table for next to the rocker. 
We also got the white and orange polka dot rugs, the dresser, window seat, and all the organizational baskets. 

Then we went to Jo Ann's fabrics and we may have went a little nuts but I think the curtain and throw pillow fabrics are perfect. Christina so graciously helped me sew everything. I think it turned out pretty awesome. 



My mother has been on the baby frenzy as well and Baby W got a lot for Christmas. Over our Savannah trip, he got the tin flying pig to the right of the picture but for Christmas he (before we knew he was a he) got the owl. 


He got some cutesy outfits that are filling up the closet (More owls SURPRISE)




But Mama and Papa Grimm would never forget the practical stuff. 



Thank you to everyone who continues to decorate and make our nursery so unique and full of stories. Baby W is going to love to hear where he got each and every item! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs