Pages

Slider

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby Shower: Part 2 WE HAD!!!!!

AND HERE ARE YOUR HOSTS: CHRISTINA AND DREW



What an amazing themed shower. Christina and Drew planed a love/ Valentine's themed shower for Baby Aiden. It turned out amazing. When I walked into the venue I was in awe. And the whole rest of the party left me speechless! It was such a privilege to be the guest of honor at such a beautiful themed shower! 
Table Decor

 
Decorating Table

Papaw Mark had to come make a onesie and make it manly!

This should read Mom because I have an amazing husband that will probably being doing more than most (once turnaround is over)

My favorite the dessert table!

We had a photo booth and now all of the quests pictures are going to hang in Baby W's room to welcome him home in just a few more days!


The day was amazing filled with gifts but more than that love. I got everything that I could have ever wanted or dreamed. There were so many one of a kind and hand made gifts. Which I love any item made with a little extra love. Thank you to all of my friends and family that have made this adoption journey a blessing. Thank you to Drew and Christina for all of your planning and expertise. It was a day I will remember forever! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs